Wildcat Mackay All-Inclusive Day Tour
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Mackay, QLD
- Product code: PTVMFU
Adventure with Australia's BEST!
Wildcat is the 2021 GOLD Winner for Adventure Tourism & SILVER Winner for Major Tour & Transport Operator (March 2022) at the National Australian Tourism Awards. The tour also won GOLD in 2018 and 2019 for best Major Tour and Transport Operator in Australia!
The brand-new day tour will take you on a journey of discovery to some of the most picturesque and untouched locations on the Great Barrier Reef. Guests will enjoy the hidden wonders above and below the ocean off the coast of Mackay.
Blending technology and practicality, this one-of-a-kind custom-built vessel aims to provide guests of all ages with the smoothest and fastest experience possible, leaving guests excited for the next ride. Wildcat has many user-friendly features which will ensure a comfortable, fun and unforgettable experience for you and the family. These include toilet facilities, beach landing ladder, paddleboards, snorkelling equipment, rescue tender, large open windows and roof access for whale watching! There is also a bar for guests who would like cold drinks throughout the day.
Feeling Hungry? Wildcat is an all-inclusive tour and has you covered with a variety of mouth-watering lunch options accompanied by morning and afternoon snacks.
This unique day tour offers the chance to explore some of the best snorkelling along with breathtaking beaches and marine life located just a short ride from the Mackay Marina. Variable weather and tides mean no
two days will be the same, ensuring a different adventure each time you explore the islands with us.
Are you ready to explore some of the most pristine wonders of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park? Sure to be one of your favourites, Wildcat will be an experience like no other!
- Brand new custom-built vessel for the Mackay conditions
- Stable catamaran so alleviates concerns regarding seasickness
- Full-day tour 9:30 am - 4:30 pm which means more time to spend at iconic locations
- On-board licensed bar for cold drinks plus tea and coffee throughout the day
- On-board toilet for passenger comfort plus individual seating with back support
- All-inclusive of stinger suit, snorkelling equipment, fins and wetsuits (winter months) and paddleboards (numbers limited)
- All-Inclusive of morning tea/lunch and afternoon tea freshly made and locally catered
- Beach drop off’s available (weather & tide dependent)
- Rooftop viewing platform
- Visit the best locations on and around the Mackay Islands
- Experienced and knowledgeable crew members to keep you safe and informed
- The ultimate way to travel around Mackay Island in just one day!
- Proud Climate Action Leaders
- Australian owned, and family operated business for the past 10 years
- We are the elite guiding experience and are proud to be Australia's only marine accredited Savannah Guide Enterprise
- 2018 and 2019 Gold winners for the best "Major Tour and Transport Operator" in Australia!
- 2021 Gold winner for the best "Adventure Tourism" Business in Australia!
Depart from the Mackay Marina Village at 9:30 am and journey towards the hidden wonders that lay above and below the island waters off the coast of Mackay. Spend your morning discovering one of the many secluded beached or sandbars the region has to offer. Enjoy fresh homemade baking for morning tea, followed by a buffet lunch before heading to one of the many snorkelling locations on the fringing Great Barrier Reef. Afternoon tea is provided before the journey back to Mackay, arriving at approximately 4:30 pm.
- Free use of snorkelling equipment + fins
- Free use of paddleboards
- Lunch plus morning and afternoon snacks
- Stinger suit hire and wetsuit hire (winter months only)
- Parks fees and fuel levy
What to bring: Pack a small soft bag and include:
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, a towel and a hat
- Practical clothing and footwear
- (warmer items during winter)
- Swimming attire
- Underwater camera
- Money for drinks
- A sense of fun and adventure!
Max Pax: 40
Minimum Age: 4
Cancellations within 24 hours of departure will forfeit the full cost of the trip.
Cancellations due to COVID-19 will be offered a 24 Month open-dated ticket or full refund.
Check-in opens at 8:30 am at the Mackay Marina Village Wildcat office
Departs: Mackay Marina Village at 9:30 am.
Ends: Mackay Marina Village at 4:30 pm.
Please meet at the Wildcat office at the Mackay Marina Village next to George’s Thai at 8.45 am to allow time for the sizing of wetsuits and snorkelling equipment. The vessel will depart at 9:30 am sharp so please don’t be late. It is advisable to bring a rain jacket during the summer months (Jan – April) and warmer clothes during the winter months (June-September). Travel Insurance is recommended.
NOTE: Parking is available at the Marina Village and this tour is NOT BYO as there is a licenced bar on board the vessel.
Age ranges from 4 years old and above, Children under 4 must be approved before departure – weather conditions dependant
Outer reef trips are available upon request along with private charters, please see www.wildcatmackay.com.au or call 4946 4444 for more information.